Barlas Law Firm
Barlas Law Firm provides legal services to local and international entities and individuals from an office based at POLAT TOWER that is located in the Şişli district which is the business and finance center of Istanbul. We have a client base that consists of satisfied members since result-oriented approach to legal disputes and dedication to success have become our commitment.
Although we offer full range of business law services, our multi-specialist attorneys have developed their expertise in Real Estate Law, Corporate & Commercial Law and Litigation.
Our legal staff, fully dedicated to excellence and consistent delivery of legal services, is capable of practicing law in both Turkish and English. Find more about our firm, attorneys and publications as you explore our web site.
- Article 19/B titled “Implementation and Termination of the Managing Director Agreement” of the Regulation has been abolished. According to this amendment “mutual agreement” clause which is one of the termination terms of the agreement has been abolished.
Regulation Regarding Amending The Regulation Of Production Of Electricity Without License In Electricity MarketWithin the framework of the regarding regulation, the distance between network and the production plant will not be more than 5 km with air distance for the facilities with a maximum installed power of 0,499 MW, 6 km for project designing and 12 km with air distance for the facilities which installed power is between 0,5 MW to 1 MW.
- The Regulation Regarding Amending of the Regulation of Natural Gas Market Certificate has been published on 10.01.2018 by The Energy Market Regulatory Authority. Within the framework of this regulation, some changes were made regarding certificate application, right and obligations of the certificate holder, amendment, visa, renewal, termination and cancellation of the certificates.
- Foreign investors, who decide to help Saint Kitts and Nevis recover after the disaster, can receive citizenship in the country under very favorable terms. They also have the right to include their dependent family members in their application.
- Article 19/B titled “Implementation and Termination of the Managing Director Agreement” of the Regulation has been abolished. According to this amendment “mutual agreement” clause which is one of the termination terms of the agreement has been abolished. Article 8 titled “Recertification” of the Regulation has been revised.
- “The Labor Law” that regulates the competence, authority proceeding of labor courts and has brought the mediation application has published on the official gazette on 25.10.2017. Then labor courts can dismiss the cases which are filed without applying to the mediator.
About Barlas Law Firm
In a world where both business risks and opportunities are continuously evolving, Barlas Law Firm sees the whole picture and is dedicated and equipped to help clients across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues.
To be at the forefront of the legal profession requires foresight, a desire to share ideas and a willingness to have a voice on issues of importance. We have the confidence to challange existing thinking and to push boundaries.
We provide legal services based on the principles of teamwork, collaboration, and commitment to client service. We take time to understand our clients' businesses so we can work as an extension of their team. We help them navigate a challenging landscape through focused, innovative, and high quality service.