Barlas Law Firm
Barlas Law Firm provides legal services to local and international entities and individuals from an office based at POLAT TOWER that is located in the Şişli district which is the business and finance center of Istanbul. We have a client base that consists of satisfied members since result-oriented approach to legal disputes and dedication to success have become our commitment.
Although we offer full range of business law services, our multi-specialist attorneys have developed their expertise in Real Estate Law, Corporate & Commercial Law and Litigation.
Our legal staff, fully dedicated to excellence and consistent delivery of legal services, is capable of practicing law in both Turkish and English. Find more about our firm, attorneys and publications as you explore our web site.
- A pre-IPO investment platform managed by Invest Securities is the last private financing round of a company before it is IPO, which is expected in the short or medium term.
- The employer may terminate the employment contract of the employee in line with the general determinations as of now.
- The most common method in solving the disputes occurred during international commercial relations is arbitration. Because arbitration is faster and cheaper.
- Extraordinary prescription is determined in the 713th article of Turkish Civil Code. This clause explains that the person who maintained possession of an immovable not recorded in real estate registers for 20 years period without lawsuit and interruption in the capacity of ownership, may demand his/her right of ownership over the whole, a part or a share of that immovable to be recorded to registry.
- Incoterms has been changed with International Chamber of Commerce’s (“ICC”) revision in 2010. These changes have been prepared by ICC and applied in 2011.
- Under the Construction Law No.3194, public improvements are carried out by municipalities and governorates with the purpose of obtaining housing zones suitable for housing. Pursuant to […]
About Barlas Law Firm
In a world where both business risks and opportunities are continuously evolving, Barlas Law Firm sees the whole picture and is dedicated and equipped to help clients across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues.
To be at the forefront of the legal profession requires foresight, a desire to share ideas and a willingness to have a voice on issues of importance. We have the confidence to challange existing thinking and to push boundaries.
We provide legal services based on the principles of teamwork, collaboration, and commitment to client service. We take time to understand our clients' businesses so we can work as an extension of their team. We help them navigate a challenging landscape through focused, innovative, and high quality service.