Barlas Law Firm
Barlas Law Firm provides legal services to local and international entities and individuals from an office based at POLAT TOWER that is located in the Şişli district which is the business and finance center of Istanbul. We have a client base that consists of satisfied members since result-oriented approach to legal disputes and dedication to success have become our commitment.
Although we offer full range of business law services, our multi-specialist attorneys have developed their expertise in Real Estate Law, Corporate & Commercial Law and Litigation.
Our legal staff, fully dedicated to excellence and consistent delivery of legal services, is capable of practicing law in both Turkish and English. Find more about our firm, attorneys and publications as you explore our web site.
- The new dated communiqué issued in accordance with the decision of the Council of Ministers is the Declaration on the Support of Fair Participations to be held Abroad. The Ministry is empowered for removing, updating, applying the procedures and principles, withdrawing the support given or completely withdrawing it and making all factual and formal changes.
- The real estate sector in Turkey has gained tremendous value over the last fifteen years and offers attractive opportunities for foreign investors. Many investors from Europe and America, especially from the Middle East countries, have turned these possibilities into opportunity.
- According to the amendment made in Article 7, if there is only one dentist in the clinics due to death or other reasons and an another partner dentist can not be found in 3 months, the clinic will be closed or converted to a medical consulting center.
- Development Readjustment Share (DRS) is the share that is left to the administration up to an amount of 40% of the former surfaces of the readjusted lands and terrains, as a result of increase in value by readjustment.
- Darüşşafaka and Derbent (Çamlıtepe) districts have been announced as risky areas in the trade registry gazette dated January 3, 2017. Accordingly, urban transformation in such […]
- Communiqué On The Signing Of A Company’s Article Of Association (“AoA”) at Trade Registry Directorates (“Directorate”) has entered into force with the publication of Official Gazette dated December 6, 2016 that regulates operating and procedures of signing an AoA in establishment phase and preparing statement of signature at directorates.
About Barlas Law Firm
In a world where both business risks and opportunities are continuously evolving, Barlas Law Firm sees the whole picture and is dedicated and equipped to help clients across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues.
To be at the forefront of the legal profession requires foresight, a desire to share ideas and a willingness to have a voice on issues of importance. We have the confidence to challange existing thinking and to push boundaries.
We provide legal services based on the principles of teamwork, collaboration, and commitment to client service. We take time to understand our clients' businesses so we can work as an extension of their team. We help them navigate a challenging landscape through focused, innovative, and high quality service.