Barlas Law Firm
Barlas Law Firm provides legal services to local and international entities and individuals from an office based at POLAT TOWER that is located in the Şişli district which is the business and finance center of Istanbul. We have a client base that consists of satisfied members since result-oriented approach to legal disputes and dedication to success have become our commitment.
Although we offer full range of business law services, our multi-specialist attorneys have developed their expertise in Real Estate Law, Corporate & Commercial Law and Litigation.
Our legal staff, fully dedicated to excellence and consistent delivery of legal services, is capable of practicing law in both Turkish and English. Find more about our firm, attorneys and publications as you explore our web site.
- In our country, the problems that arise from the buildings without license and constructed unlawfully were a current issue for many years. Finally the construction of peace has come which was an opportunity to end the dispute between the citizens and the state. Review of applications for the construction of peace (remission for construction) will continue until the date of 31 October 2018. So what is the construction of peace and who can benefit from it?
- A leading case has just been finalized regarding 2B land type in Istanbul. A businessman has brought a lawsuit who owns a farm on 2B land. Accordingly, 5th Tax Court of Istanbul has ruled that individuals who owns 2B land and paying adequate pay shall be exempted of estate tax Such decision was approved by District Administrative Court of Istanbul.
- Constitutional Court prevented to expropriated price was restricted for 5 years by zoning amendment of the real estate property which is non-paid expropriated price by zoning amendment and stringing out that restriction to the 2021.
- Probation period is regulated in article 15th of Turkish Labor Law. It is regulated that there should be maximum 2 months of probation period in labor contracts.
- At Official Journal, in the date of 07.04.2018, the firms which use personal data on the base were allowed for 2 year of orientation period by the time of publishing of Personal Data Protection Law. By 07.04.2018,
- he license application of corporation and commission has been enlarged by the scope of activity. Besides, in the case of license application research was submitted by corporation to commission is rejected by commission, the written notification should be sent to applier legal entity in 10 days instead of 5 days.
About Barlas Law Firm
In a world where both business risks and opportunities are continuously evolving, Barlas Law Firm sees the whole picture and is dedicated and equipped to help clients across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues.
To be at the forefront of the legal profession requires foresight, a desire to share ideas and a willingness to have a voice on issues of importance. We have the confidence to challange existing thinking and to push boundaries.
We provide legal services based on the principles of teamwork, collaboration, and commitment to client service. We take time to understand our clients' businesses so we can work as an extension of their team. We help them navigate a challenging landscape through focused, innovative, and high quality service.